- By signing up a team for the upcoming league cycle, you acknowledge that your credit card will be charged for half of the team entry fee plus sales tax. The second half will be due on the first day of the league.
- Team registrations may be cancelled for a full refund up to ONE WEEK prior to the first league start time. Within one week of the first league day, all team entry fees and sales tax payments are nonrefundable.
- Entry fees cancelled less than one week prior to the first league day may be transferred forward for partial or full payment (depending on subsequent cycle entry fees) for a team entry in a future Bars & Recreation league cycle.
- Once league play has started, all sales are final and no refunds or payment transfers will be allowed.
GENERAL FACILITY POLICIES FOR LEAGUES
- All league members must be at least 21 years old.
- All league members must adhere to all rules, policies, and League Commissioner instructions. We reserve the right to refuse service and revoke league privileges to anyone at any time, with no refunds.
- All participants must abide by all facility rules.
- All guests must fill out and sign their own Liability Waiver prior to participating. League members will only have to complete this process one time for the duration of league play.
- No outside beverages may be brought on the premises at any time.
- No food carry-ins are allowed.